Monday, February 1, 2010

Houston Film Commission Screening and Haggle


Sleet/Snow will be playing on Thursday in Houston

More info can be found here…

Hope to see some new and some friendly faces there as I will be in attendance.

We are also playing with the rest of the fantastic Texas Show selections. It really is a superb shorts block.

Little update on a few projects.

Hot/Cold (which has nothing to do with Sleet/Snow) will be moving into post later this month. We have recently found some space to cut the film in which is very, very exciting to have a real professional edit space. So work will commence on that front very soon. I know Frank is gnawing at the bit to get started, as am I. We have also begun early preproduction on the somewhat large scale pickups that we will need to complete the film.

Start a Band is officially now being submitted to festivals. After a very successful screening at the Videofest I am coupling it with the last remaining Sleet/Snow submissions.

North Street Bummer was featured on Shortfilmtexas.com as well as a rather lengthy interview. One that I'm sure will keep me cringing for many years to come. So if you haven't checked that out please do so here.

Oh boy, what else…

Haggle recently went into production. I won't say much about it, but I am very excited.




No comments:

Post a Comment