Thursday, April 23, 2009

David is great.

So here is the deal, in a couple weeks the Senior Exhibition is coming up at the UTA Gallery. This is a pretty cool deal. You should all go, I am screening a new cut of North Street Bummer, it will be different, if you have seen it before it will be different. I just said that twice. Indeed I am confirming the allegations, Big Hands is moving into post, I am very proud of Aaron and this little film, it really showed up at a good time and I am looking forward to seeing it with audiences. Then I am also doing a bunch of work and other people's stuff just like Adrian always is. I will be Color Correcting Josh Palmer's new stop motion film, I will be playing the toy store owner in Jayson Mekala's film, The Moving Rows, and mostly I'll be ADing on Frank Mosley's new film Hot/Cold. I am also working with Chris this afternoon on his new film. I think I said film 9+ times in this blog. So I will also be flipping burgers this summer to stay a float.
d

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, just signed up to read your blog's. i would be a clown. but im not funny. i am sexy though. very sexy

    ReplyDelete