Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OMG... it's started! by Adrian

So the LEMON is rolling! I sent out an official casting notice and so far have received at least 10 responses in the first day for all the positions EXCLUDING Leeroy the Clown. What's wrong with playing a clown?! I would do it! Hmm.... Maybe I WILL do it! Yay for clowns!
"Gillface", another short film I (Adrian) produced just won BEST STUDENT SHORT at the Fearless Film Festival in Ft Worth, which is part of the Main Street Arts Festival. The director, David McGinnis is very happy that festivals have started to recognize it's AWESOMENESS... and so am I! It also won Best Short Film up in Illinois in the Reality Bites Festival, so HOORAY for Gillface! If you wanna check out how awesome Gillface is, and show your friends, just comment on this blog and say, "I WANNA SEE IT!"
Actually... if you want to see anything that I've produced, let me know and I'll send you a copy or I'll upload the film and put a private password on it just for you and you can watch and enjoy anything that has the ADRIAN MAKE MOVIE name on it!
Daniel just wrapped a film he produced called "Big Hands", by Aaron Holloway. It's supposed to be incredible and I have no doubt that it will be. I'll be producing "The Moving Rows", by Jayson Mekala, two weekends from now and I expect big things.
Everyone around these parts know what "Produced by Adrian Testolin" means.... It means it's gonna be GOLD! Hooray for Gold! Yay for movies!
If you want to be a part of an Adrian Make Movie production, comment on our blogs and we'll get in contact with you!! We are ALWAYS looking for crew and cast and love working with new people!
We produce many shorts and soon we will be producing features!
AND while you're at it, buy some of my old DVDs!... and this old tire I found on the side of the road last week!

Sorry... I was re-reading what I wrote and it sounded like I was trying to sell you all something...

"You all"... I'm seriously starting to think that Daniel and I are still the only ones reading these blogs... oh, and Alfred.

Thanks for tuning in Alfred. We'll get you an "Adrian Make Movie's #1 Fan" T-shirt soon.


Keeping my head above water...
Adrian

4 comments:

  1. sweet.

    this reminds me of your statement:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31cceWPY8js

    ReplyDelete
  2. so Lemon has started, thats pretty neato. i want to be in it. har too bad i live in austin. Dressing up like a clown has always been a dream of mine.

    ReplyDelete