Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Post - News in general.


To start us off, I'd like to first announce that Sleet/Snow Adrian Make Movie's sixth film, has been accepted into the SXSW AFS member showcase, more info can be found here, as well as AFI DALLAS, details. Adrian and I will be attending both of the screenings, and will be accepting food donations, ha ha. And for the SXSW screening Leanna McMillin, who plays Marian will also be in attendance. 

Furthermore, Adrian and I will both offer our widely differing opinions on the films we see at the festivals as well as the festival experiences in general. We are very excited and hope to see lots of people we know and meet even more people.

Bigger news, Adrian Make Movie is involved with Frank Mosley's new short film "Hot/Cold," which is currently in the middle of casting.  Adrian is working as Locations Manager, and I will be Co-Producing. I am very excited about this project and will post more updates soon! Also I will be working on Aaron Holloway's new film, "Big Hands" which will begin casting very soon. Aaron played the Artist in "Sleet/Snow" and was also my Assistant Director. 

In other Screening News, most of the films made by or in association with Adrian Make Movie will be screening at the "Movies Without Borders: Student Film Showcase" being put on by Excel and the SFVO, so if you are near or around UTA Tonight, the screening begins at 7pm in the Lone Star Theater.

If you are the Facebook please take some time and become fans of Adrian Make Movie Films, or films that were produced in association with Adrian Make Movie...


I swear to god this will be the last time I post anything as "we."

A & D

No comments:

Post a Comment